Handmade with Love


Few weeks back, a young girl called me to book a pottery workshop. She sent me a picture of lamp that she wanted to create for her fiancée. It was a beautiful cube shaped lamp made of MDF wood with hearts carved on three walls. The special thing about this lamp was that on fourth wall a name was beautifully carved  (Laser Cut).

She wanted to create similar lamp with Clay with just initials and few hearts. The idea was when lamp will be lit, the name of the person should be reflected on the wall. So we opted for mirror writing wherein alphabets are written from right to left and are reversed too.

She finally made a beautiful lamp with her sheer dedication and hardwork (inspite of being little unwell). I was happy that she could make what she aspired for and that too in such short period of time. She inspired me soo much that now even I want to surprise my hubby with a similar love lamp ;)
Happily Lovingly Claying :)


Sample Lamp Made with MDF Wood and carved using Laser machine






Comments

Popular Posts