Day1: Miniature Ganesha Idol Series

Miniature Ganpati SculptureGanesha Idols have always fascinated me and im sure it must be your favorite too. The best thing about Ganesha idols is that you feel like having more and more in your house and the same i feel too.

So, on this Ganesh Chaturthi, I thought of making a series of miniature Ganesha Idols and that too contemporary form.....something different from our usual bappa idols....one idol every day till Ganesh Visarjan day.
It was definitely a challenge for me as thinking a new form every day and that too strikingly different.

So here I am with my first creation in the series of Mini Terracotta Ganpati Idols. I have placed a toothpick to show you its real size. Hope you like this and my rest of series too....

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi :)

Comments

Popular Posts